It’s been a hell of a year for conservatives, so naturally it’s been a flaming, bloody hell of a year for our subjects the rightbloggers.
If this is the sort of thing that gladdens your heart, then sit by the fire and let us brighten your holiday season by reviewing, month by month, the rightblogger calendar of failure in 2012:
- January: Charles Murray gives proletariat lessons
- February: The Ft. Sumter of the War on Women
- March: Trayvon Martin revives the old Ooga-Booga
- April: Obama eats dogs!
- May: Obama backs gay marriage
- June: Supreme Court upholds Obamacare
- July: Aurora, the other gun massacre that meant don’t do anything about guns ever
- August: The battle of Chick-fil-A
- September: Benghazi, the game changer that wasn’t
- October: Unskewed polls show Romney rout
- November: Oops
- December: More of the same